Denver's Funniest Public Speaking Workshops!
Our clients are smart people who do amazing work but want help presenting their ideas better.
To solve this challenge, Pitch Lab produces private, team-building workshops (starting at $800 😱) that break down the comedy techniques the pros use on stage to help your team be more confident, engaging presenters!
Our most popular workshops include:
- How To Be A More Engaging Presenter Using Stand-Up Comedy!
- How To Tell A Captivating Story Like A Stand-Up Comedian!
- How To Use Improv Comedy As A Tool For Innovation!
- Every Great Sales Team Needs A Great Strategy. Here’s Yours.
Scroll down to learn more!
How To Be A More Engaging Presenter Using Stand-Up Comedy!
Learn actionable strategies to improve your delivery and room command using proven techniques from your favorite comedians like Chris Rock, Jim Gaffigan and Tina Fey!
Takeaways From The Stage:
- How to move with purpose during a pitch
- The importance of breaking the “4th Wall” to increase audience engagement
- Tips on how to utilize your voice to build tension, punctuate critical points and truly be heard
- Techniques to manage pre-pitch stage fright
How To Tell A Captivating Story Like A Stand-Up Comedian!
Practice crafting your own personal stories and receive actionable feedback on how to make your next presentation more memorable!
Takeaways from the Stage:
- Storytelling framework to understand why stories work and how to improve yours
- The importance of authenticity and vulnerability to tell better stories
- Simple tactics to incorporate storytelling into your next presentation
- Techniques to manage stage fright
How To Use Improv Comedy As A Tool For Innovation!
Learn how to tackle challenges—in business and in life—using improv comedy techniques proven to innovate ideas, solve problems and build better teams.
Takeaways From The Stage:
- Learn how to apply tools to rapidly generate innovative ideas and solve problems more effectively
- Provide actionable feedback on how to listen and communicate more successfully
- Negotiate more effectively using “Yes, And”
- Learn how to lead by creating an engaged environment for others
Every Great Sales Team Needs A Great Strategy. Here’s Yours.
In this workshop, we’ll uncover the 3 keystones of a winning B2B sales approach: a discovery framework, consistent sales process and specialized sales roles.
Learn how to ask the right questions to understand client motivation, differentiate yourself from the competition and close the right deals!
- How to quickly assess the viability of new opportunities to effectively prioritize your team’s time
- How to evolve your client-facing team from order-takers to consultants
- How to take sales pipeline review meetings from painful to productive