How To Be A More Engaging Speaker Using Stand-Up Comedy
- Tuesday, March 21st
- Hosted by Galvanize, Denver - Platte St.
- Doors Open 530 - Showtime @ 6p
- Libations Courtesy of Our Friends @ Ratio Beerworks
About This Event
What do Chris Rock, Louis CK & Jim Gaffigan have in common? They all achieved remarkable success on stage by mastering the delivery of their jokes.
93% of what you communicate comes from your presence, body language and vocal tone; only 7% comes from what you actually say. It’s time to stop obsessing over decks and start obsessing over your presentation.
Like a great comedy performance, a great presentation is all about delivery. Learn how to better utilize your body and voice to pitch in a clear, entertaining and unforgettable way using proven techniques from your favorite comedians.
Takeaways From The Stage
- Actionable strategies on how to improve your delivery and room command
- Tips on how to utilize your voice to build tension and punctuate critical points
- How to move with purpose on stage
- The importance of breaking the 4th Wall to increase audience engagement
- Techniques to manage stage fright